There is no content to display.
Specific to natural stone, many may think that you can only use granite on a kitchen countertop. This class will focus on the use of marble in the kitchen which is on the rise in the U.S. (note: marble has been used in kitchens for hundreds of years, especially in Europe). Attendees will learn that the use of marble in a kitchen will require different protective treatments. They will also learn more about the increasing trend of marble use in the kitchen; obtain unique design elements of using marble for a countertop surface; and, expand their ability to set the proper consumer expectation.
This one-hour class is designed for residential, hospitality, and facilities management design professionals.
Learning objectives include:
- Learn more about the increasing trend of marble use in the kitchen.
- Obtain unique design elements of using marble for a countertop surface.
- Expand your ability to set the proper consumer expectation.
Program Length: 60 minutes
- AIA Course Number: MIA03, 1.0 HSW/LU
- IDCEC (ASID, IDC, IDEC, and IIDA) Course Number: CEU- 101368, Subject Code: 2.3, 0.1 General CEU
- NKBA: MIA 312R , 0.1 CEU